プエルトリコからのご挨拶

挨拶

私は始める前に私は自分の貧弱な文法をお詫び申し上げます。私は日本人ではありません…

今日、私はトラウマを抱えたままのビデオを見ました…
「現代日本の隠者 - ひきこもりの世界」

掃除労働者が床からゴアやウジのシルエットを削ったシーンを見たとき、私はそれが私の人生が向かう方向であることを知っていました。誤解しないでください、私たち全員が体を外に出す必要があります、しかし今私は自分の子供たちとあなたを愛する人々に囲まれて死にたいと思います。私は、コンピュータ、雑誌、ビデオゲーム、おもちゃに囲まれて一人で死にたくありません。私の両親はまだ生きていて支えています、彼らは高齢化しています、そして私は正直に彼らが私と一緒に何年去ったかわからない…

私は40歳の男性です、私は私がアスペルガー自閉症として疑うもののために心理学的および精神医学的治療を受け始めたとき、私は7年以上にわたり世捨て人になり始めました。大学でゲーム開発とコンピュータサイエンスの3つの学位を取得したにもかかわらず、私がプロフェッショナルな方法で人々と仕事をすることは困難です。私の時間のほとんどはソフトウェアを開発しているコンピュータの前に座っています。だからいつの日か私は私のゲームから自分自身をサポートすることができるでしょう。地元のゲーム開発業界の人々は私をいじめているだけでなく、仕事の機会から除外しています。

私は隠者であることによって、孤立は人間関係の実現に役立たない健康的なライフスタイルではないことを認識することができます。私が外出するとき、私は私自身が人々の群衆に圧倒されているのを感じます、それで私は自分自身を守ります。しかし、私が他の人々と話をしようとすると、私は他の人々をいらいらさせる可能性があるので、他の人々との関係で低く抑えます。私が女性に近づくと、私は恐怖を感じます、そしてまた、彼らは私を忍び寄る奇妙なものとして見ていると感じます…

私は自分が正しい場所に来たかどうかわかりません…私は地元の自閉症支援団体、双極性障害のための地元組織に行ったことがあります、そして正直なところ、私は完全に識別できません…私の問題について話している地球の反対側に住んでいる人と一緒に、私は癒しのプロセスを始めることができます…私は前もって感謝しています

「いいね!」 6

@plasmalasgun(ノエル?)さん、はじめまして。
遠くから日本語での書き込み、ありがとうございます。

動画をみました。日本では”ひきこもり”が注目されたのはもう十年以上前になりますが、海外では今まさに注目されているのですね。その再生数に驚きました。

私は今38歳で、両親は健在ですが、年老いてきています。日本でも、ひきこもりの長期高齢化と、親の高齢化は、今まさに問題になっています。私もこのままいけば、人知れず生きて、人知れず死ぬのかもしれません。

ゲーム開発のスキルを活かせる場所がみつかるといいですね。でも探しても探しても見つからなかったら、自分で作ってみるのも良いかもしれません。何か手伝えることがあるといいのですが。幸運を祈ります。

「いいね!」 1

ノエルさん、ようこそ。
ありがとうございます。

Hi:slight_smile: Welcome to this community.

I experienced social withdrawal for 2.5yr during my college life mainly due to the problems on interactions with others, which were originated from my personality formed by strict upbringing during my childhood. Because I also feel a kind of fear of involvement with women, I relate to your fear… However, while the problems on my personality are still unresolved, I was fortunate to get back to university last year and now I’m about to graduate and work as an IT engineer from this April.

After reading your post, I really admire you for your obtaining degrees of computer science and game development. Even though you may be poor at working professionally, I think that you’re definitely competent in some ways. It is irrational that the local game developers disregard your ability:triumph:

You said that you spent the most time in front of your computer and developing software… If you don’t mind, could you show some works you’ve ever created? Since some people here (including me) are interested in programming and creating games, they will also show interest in your works:hugs:

Besides, on reading your post, I wonder what makes you to write here, despite the fact that there are some online communities for socially withdrawn people available in English(I never intend that you should join them, not here). Is there some common problem that keeps you from joining them?

Anyway I wish you can get something good(warm interactions with people, impressive ideas etc.) for you here. Although what I can do may be not so much since I will be busy and I’m no longer social withdrawal(thus other members here who are social withdrawal now can understand you better than I), I’ll do for you as far as possible, if you need.

Finally, I want to suggest you write your posts in English or your preferred language(e.g. Spanish?) here. I want your original texts, because I (and some people here) have learned to read English and if you do so, we can get what you say with more accuracy. Besides, on using machine translation, translation of an European language into English is generally more accurate than translation into Japanese. If you compose Japanese texts by using machine translation now, readers who can’t read English will do so instead of you.

If you have some knowledge of Japanese and write Japanese texts by yourself, keep posting in Japanese unless it burdens you extremely:wink:

こんにちは。このコミュニティーへようこそ。

私は子供時代の厳しいしつけによって作られた性格によっておきた、人間関係での問題が原因で、大学時代2年半の間ひきこもりを経験しました。私は女性と関わることへの恐怖を持っているので、あなたの恐怖には共感できます…。しかし、私の性格の問題はまだ解決していないものの、私は幸いにして、去年大学に戻り、今は卒業して、この4月からITエンジニアとして働こうとしています。

あなたの投稿を読んで、私はあなたがコンピュータサイエンスとゲーム開発の学位を手に入れなさったことを本当に称賛します。たとえあなたがプロフェッショナルに働くことを苦手としているかもしれないとしても、私はあなたがいくつかの面で、間違いなく有能だと思っています。地元のゲーム開発会社があなたの能力をないがしろにしていることは理不尽です。

あなたはその時間のほとんどをコンピュータの前で、ソフトウェア開発をして過ごしているとおっしゃいました…。もし差し支えなければ、これまで作ったものを見せていただくことはできないでしょうか?ここにいる人のいくらか(私も含めて)は、プログラミングとゲーム開発に興味があるので、あなたの作品にも興味を持つでしょう。

そして、あなたの投稿を読む中で私は、ひきこもりのための、英語で利用できるオンラインのコミュニティーがいくつかあるにも関わらず、何があなたをここで投稿させたのかを不思議に思っています(私は決して、あなたがここではなくそうした英語圏のコミュニティーに参加すべきだと言うつもりはありません)。あなたがそうしたコミュニティーに参加するのを妨げる何か共通の問題があるのでしょうか?

ともあれ私はあなたがここで何かよいもの(暖かい人間関係や、印象に残るアイデアなど)を得られることを願っています。私は忙しくなりますし、もはやひきこもりではない(ですから、今ひきこもりである他のメンバーのほうが、私よりよくあなたを理解できます)ので、私にできることはあまり多くないかもしれませんが、あなたが必要なら、私ができる限りで何かします。

最後に、あなたの投稿は英語か、あなたの使いやすい言語(スペイン語?)で書くことを提案したいです。私はあなたの元々の文章を見たいです。と言いますのは、私(とここにいる人の一部)は英語を読むことを学んでおり、あなたがそうしてくれれば、私たちはあなたの言うことをより正確に理解できるからです。それに、機械翻訳では、ヨーロッパの言語を英語に翻訳するほうが、それを日本語に翻訳するよりも、一般的に正確です。もしあなたが今日本語の文章を作るのに機械翻訳を使っているのなら、英語を読めない読者があなたの代わりにそれをするでしょう。

もしあなたが日本語の知識をいくらか持っていて、日本語の文章をご自身で書かれているなら、それが極端に負担にならない限りで、日本語の投稿を続けてください。

「いいね!」 3

シュホールさん、よかったら日本語訳もおねがいします~。

菊と刀見たいに文化的な分析をしてるわけではないんやな。伝聞をただ伝えてる感じや。年齢は関係ない言うとるけど実際氷河期が多いよなぁ。

「いいね!」 1

My motives for articulating these thoughts are selfish as it would help me on my healing process. I REGRET HAVING WASTED ALL THAT TIME, TIME THAT I WILL NEVER RECOVER… I USED TO NOT GIVING A F*CK ABOUT LIFE AND QUESTIONED MYSELF WHY SHOULD I CONTINUE… TO THIS DAY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER THE REJECTION OF SOMEONE I LOVED OVER 15 YEARS AGO… IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, PROBABLY NOBODY ELSE WILL

I was not aware of online groups of people discussing how they spend their prime years of their life isolated locked in their room… in front of a computer, sheltered by parents and often discriminated due a very hierarchical/competitive society… This kind of stuff just doesn’t happen over here

I am not into cultural appropriation, i am not a ‘weeb’, nor I have a ‘waifu’ pillow… Although I do enjoy a very ‘geeky/nerdy’ lifestyle, and have a lot of useless juvenile crap like Star Wars and Pez dispensers).

I forced my self to go out and participate on local activities of my interests, which forced me to practice and work on it… Everyone should aspire to cultivate a special skill, even if doesn’t guarantee to be taken seriously, or even that you be successful at it, it might be a gamble that you might loose, but if you dont play, you will always loose.

I did not started being this proactive, but I reckon that desperate times call for desperate measures. I try to visit dating sites and post on craigslist classifieds. I go to Facebook, but all I manage to do is to troll people and post memes. Posting in Facebook causes a laugh or two, but does not leads to social interactions, and often leads to express unpopular opinions(that make me look like a social outcast).

I’m currently working on a gambling game, Ive been developing on and off for the past 2 1/2 years.
It is based on a mechanical horse contraption called pica.
The following links would do a better justice than anything I could say.

It is done on a html5 javascript engine called playcanvas:

Bulma for the css/html framework

the user interface is done with d3, which allows the manipulation of high resolution svgs, with animations and touch/mouse events on top of the 3d ‘canvas’ (texture surface where 3d graphics are rendered)

and finally am developing crypto-currency support with smart contracts using eos (eos.io)… I’m![mydesktop|390x500] currently in this phase, which should be carefully developed as the house’s money is always pray from unscrupulous hackers. I believe that using a distributed crypto platform to handle security would be safer than to host a single protected server with a database of bitcoin addresses…

「いいね!」 3

Oh,This machine is very interesting!!
I saw it for the first time.

この馬の機械、とても興味深いです。初めて見ました。