Welcome to New Hikikomori village.

It is a topic to talk about Hikikomori in English.
It is a topic mainly for people living abroad, but we welcome participation from Japan if in English.

※ This topic was based on Japanese, was set up by Google translation.

「いいね!」 6

Hello world.
Does anyone teach me English?

「いいね!」 4

Hello,I’m Japanese.
I’m studying English now. so, I’m writing now practicing English.
I shared this website with foreigners on SNS.
I’m not sure that foreigners look at my post.

「いいね!」 4

My name is yuragineko.

I can’t speak English well and write too, but I want to communicate with everyone in English.

please speak to me in easy English.

yorosiku!

「いいね!」 3

It is nice to see that users from abroad are being welcomed as well.
The fact is is that hikikomori is a Japanese phenomenon and not so much identified in North America especially in Canada. When someone stays at home most of the time like a hikikomori, it would be categorized more here in Canada as Social Anxiety 社交不安障害 and Depression 鬱病 as far as I understand.

「いいね!」 2

Hello!!! I am hikikomori from America!!! I discovered this forum. I will follow the rules.

「いいね!」 3

Hello! Thor. Thank you for writing from afar.
This forum uses a program called Discourse. appreciation.

「いいね!」 1

Hello, I have no idea on how to speak Japanese but I saw a youtube video, where a boy spoke about this website. I live in Canada ^^ I am really surprised someone else here was also from there. This website is nice, it makes me not feel alone.

「いいね!」 1

I would love to haha

Hello, Thank you for joining us from Canada ^^
If you think that way, I’m very happy as the founder.
Can you still watch that YouTube video? Please let me know if you like.

「いいね!」 1

Hello, thank you so much for creating this website! Nice meeting you.

Of course I can still watch the video, would you like to see it? I can send you the link.
Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaR6UnQVkow

He stated his account is Dare and he has posted here too. But anyways, it is a bit difficult to talk on here but I will try to translate from Japanese to English and communicate.

「いいね!」 1

hi! i’m happy for i’m not lonely, i’m from mexico, i’m here for i want learn on hikikomori, my english is little but i’m studiying, i would help me talk with more people, thanks for readme.

「いいね!」 3

Hello. You are welcome:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the URL. I watched the video.
I was glad that the video was kindly introduced.
Thank you @dare for making the video.

I also use translation to communicate in English, so please forgive me for a little weird.

「いいね!」 1

Omg hola, nice to meet you. How did you end up finding this website?? Anyways, I did read your thread on how Mexicos culture is quite different and not many people would expirence staying at home for long months cause I think, their families push them to not do that?? Though, we can be friends lol <3

Oh I see! No problem, and the translations are always understandable so don’t worry.

「いいね!」 1

I was curious for how is a hikikomori real, so researching I got here. it would really make me very happy to make friends and share different cultures

「いいね!」 2

I see! Nice to meet you and if you have any questions or want to talk with me, I am always here

「いいね!」 1

You’re welcome! And I’m sorry for making the video about this website without asking.

「いいね!」 2

Thanks for watching my video. and nice to meet you.

「いいね!」 1

Yeah, you don’t have to feel lonely here. Hikikomori is always here.
I’m studying English too. so good luck to all of us!

「いいね!」 2