Welcome to New Hikikomori village.

doing research in foros of mexico like hispachan, i see there are more hikikomoris than I thought. but the people is so so so rude, really i feel more happy here, the people is more good and comprehensive​:heartpulse: and I saw your video, is so good, congratulation :hugs:

「いいね!」 3

No problem, and nice to meet you too!

「いいね!」 1

Right. There are many hikikomoris. There are 740,000 NEETs from the age of 15 to 39 in Japan. NEET stands for Not in Employment, Education or Training. so Hikikomori doesn’t equal to NEET, to be precise. But, I think most NEETs are also hikikomoris.
I hope this information helps you.
And thank you for watching my video. I’m so happy!

「いいね!」 3

Hello. I am 22 years old and from Brazil. I left school in 2009, when I was 10 years old.
I have spent around 12 years as a NEET/Hikikomori. I think I have lost my humanity.
I speak English and Portuguese. I love a lot of japanese movies, games and music.
I have Discord and Twitter if anyone wants to talk.

「いいね!」 3

Hello. Thank you for joining us from Brazil far away.
I am 40 years old. I have lived a long Hikikomori life.
I am happy that Japanese movies, games and music are loved.
I love Bossa Nova. The sound of Portuguese is very beautiful.

「いいね!」 1

Hello, I am 19 years old and from the United States of America. I love talking to new people, especially those who share my introverted tendencies. I am more than happy to start a conversation with anyone who is willing or anyone who wants someone to talk to. Thanks!

「いいね!」 1

Hello. Thank you for accessing from the United States.
The Tokyo Olympics are being held now, but in 2028 there will be the Los Angeles Olympics.
Do you know pickleball? I hear that the competitive population is growing rapidly in the United States.
I also started two years ago. It’s still a minor sport in the world, but I’m practicing it, hoping that it will be adopted in the Olympic Games. Well, I’m enjoying it.
thank you.

「いいね!」 1

Hello, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I have not watched much of the Tokyo Olympics this year. I am excited for the Los Angeles Olympics though, as the city is pretty close to where I live. I’ve heard of pickleball before, but I’ve never played it. I like watching baseball (I’ve played it for a long time) so I’ve been keeping up a little with that in the Olympics.

「いいね!」 2

Hello, nice to meet you all!

「いいね!」 1

Hi,nice to meet you too.
Welcome to the HIKIKOMORI village :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, I got to this place by a video, I was curious because I was a NEET for a year, although I am not a NEET anymore, I spend too much time in internet

「いいね!」 1

Thank you for your reply. video? Please tell me which video was introduced if you like.

I’m out for work now, but I’ve been withdrawn for a long time. I also overlook the Internet :sweat_smile:

Hi im gwh and have social anxiety,just want to talk to people and share stuff :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 1

Nice to meet you. Thank you for your participation. I also have social anxiety disorder, but I would be happy if I could talk about various things :slightly_smiling_face: